More Free Shoes to Burn and Abuse.

As requested, this forum is for high heels in general, whether still new and shiny or worn and dirty but not dirty enough to be considered abused. This is also the place to show off your candid photos and street shots of high heels.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

ShoeArtist

More Free Shoes to Burn and Abuse.

Post by ShoeArtist »

Hello.

I got some more women shoes I want to give away for free, to anyone living in or near LA, OC area.

Sorry, I don’t have the time or money for shipping and handling. So you will have to come and pick them up at a location near me, in LA, OC, metropolitan area.

If interested, post here or IM me and we can arrange for time. I will check back in 1 to 2 weeks to see if anyone is interested. If no one takes them, I’ll just throw them away. Sorry, where I live, I cannot take photo of throwing them away.

You can use these shoes for abusing and burning. All I ask is please post photo and video for everyone to enjoy. I am getting lots more shoes, and I’m running out of room.

Please note. Some shoes have been “played” with. They are not virgins. These I do not recommend them for wearing. I also have a pair of my own men shoes too, if anyone is interested. These ARE virgin pairs. If requested, I can post photo. :D