Stuck Again...

As requested, a new home for the stuck scene.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Cammile

Stuck Again...

Post by Cammile »

Our office rivalry seems to be never ending, but what would be the fun in that! As I get back to my desk to do some more work, I suddenly find out that my coworker has been hard at work setting me up to get sticky once again. As I enter the office I noticed a large box at the bottom of my desk with a massive amount of paperwork that I have to complete. I lift the box up and set it on the desk also noticing that somebody has shut off my computer! Without looking I positioned myself directly in front of the computer and noticed that my Guess heels had become stuck in her sticky little trap. As I sat down to get free I felt something odd and noticed that she had also applied her trap to my chair. So not only were my shoes stuck to the floor but now my sexy leather skirt was also stuck to the chair. I noticed that my funny little coworker had left at her desk, her nice little 9West heels behind. Using a broomstick that was close by, I brought her cute little 9West heels over for revenge, and after I was done with them, they were not pretty anymore.
Vidiset209E-034.jpg
Vidiset209E-064.jpg
Enjoy :) :)
Trashy

Re: Stuck Again...

Post by Trashy »

Love a good sticky situation :)
I'm Trashed
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Nice work. Always nice to get revenge on a girl by wrecking her heels.
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Thanks guys, and I do agree Wetshoe :D :D