May I introduce myself?

As requested, a new home for the stuck scene.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Fisto

May I introduce myself?

Post by Fisto »

May I introduce myself?

Hello All and greetings from Germany,

So I am the new guy here and would like to introduce myself before I post anything or reply to anything. Also I want to apologize for my badly Englich skill and the tons of broken grammer rules.

You can call me Fisto, I am 32 years old and come from Germany (Bavaria)...I am sitting here in my brown short leather pants, eating Sausage with Sauerkraut, drinking strong Beer, living on a Mounten and writing on my QWERTZ Keyboard... Ok ok some stuff is not true :)

I am now here in this Forum because I have a Stuck Fetish... And additionally I have a Boot and Pantyhose Fetisch. I can not say witch one was first, its like the Problem with the hen and the egg^^

So I am a Child of the 80´s, a time with lots of cartoons with sticky situations and cute damsels in distress. Glue traps, Qucksand and tar pits were often part of the shows. To day I think these cartoons are the Origin fore my sticky “main” fetishes. Other additional fetisches are stuff like differnt Uniforms or Riding gear

So what I Really love an looking fore is:

Sexy Woman Trapped in Glue, struggeling with der shoes/Boots and glossy Pantyhoses.
Or cute girls getting there Boots stuck in mud or clay

Here in this Forom I am looking for exchange of information on the topic, clips, pictures, Storys. Also to Chat with Peaple with the same Interests.

I say Thank you fore youre attantion and on stand my English

Greetings,

Fisto
Cammile

Re: May I introduce myself?

Post by Cammile »

Hello and welcome to the forum Fisto! :D
Fisto

Re: May I introduce myself?

Post by Fisto »

Cammile wrote:Hello and welcome to the forum Fisto! :D
Thank you Cammile!

I love your sticky videos... youre struggling looks very cute :)