Sexy Crotch Boots in muddy puddle

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

highbootsinmud

Post by highbootsinmud »

thank you for the extra photo's.... love them all. :D :D :D

many boots may sink

and i hope they will

hbm xxxxxxxxxxxxx
high boots+mud=lots of fun
aquaboots

Post by aquaboots »

Highheelsfan and highbootsinmud,

I just want to clarify that I posted the last 3 pics, not Sarah. I borrowed them from her site to illustrate the kinds of outfits she could wear for swimming in her ponds. (Again, I hope that's okay with you, Sarah.)

Now, who wouldn't love to see her take a swim in the first outfit? What better color boots to wear in the water than blue?

And thank you, Sarah, for your wonderful photos. Leon's a very lucky man to have a lady in his life who enjoys having fun with boots the way you do.
dreamteam

Post by dreamteam »

Again many thanks to you all and quite particularly aquaboots, highheelsfan and highbootsinmud.

@aquaboots: No problem at all, thanks for posting the pics. I think that I'll try the blue ones first for a posh swim. We are happy to have much rain at the moment - that are ideal conditions for our passions. Unfortunately, it has become rather cool at the same time - too cold for a swim to be honest. But summer is coming, we're looking forward... :D Extra greetings from Leon. He feels lucky and so I am happy too. :wink:

Sarah
www.bootpassion.com
The charm of boots and latex in wet and messy action.
terrianneuk

Wow.

Post by terrianneuk »

great pics thankyou very much and you have given me some new ideas :)
54 yrs old and happy to be a transvestite
sissy slave

Wow...

Post by sissy slave »

Wow...
Comments from: sissyslave@kissherheels.com
Permission from: WickedWife@kissherheels.com

The Wicked Wife of the Woods
www.KissHerHeels.com