Kitty and Heather washing the Bentley

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Bootluv

Post by Bootluv »

I personally would luv to wash those sexy thigh-hi boots 4 ya Kitty!!! :P
leather1

Post by leather1 »

My goodness sweet ladies of car washing. Most beautiful rubber duckie carwash I have ever seen. I would bet the cars are in line waiting for opportunity to get car washed via girls, boobs, butts, boots, skirts, coats and touch of lusty love. Yes the line is forming here in Green Bay, Wisconsin. :D
Imperfect human being laughing
Nikigurl

Post by Nikigurl »

I do love Kitty's thigh boots, and what better way to keep legs dry wearing thigh boots to wash a car...that is hot girl! Keep the guys in full salute.