Best regards...

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

bigj3650

Re: pictures

Post by bigj3650 »

Actually your wrong....

Mary Jane wrote:The photo:

OR

[img] tells THE SERVER THAT THE FOLLOWING IS A photo

http://www.wethighheels.com/usr_images/af58d993b.jpg Photo URL (Universal Resource Locator)

[/img] tells THE SERVER THAT THIS IS THE END OF THE photo

put together

Only Pumps

Post by Only Pumps »

Once you have found the image( on your hard drive).. the uploader will give you a link of sorts to post.. copy and paste that link on the post the actual page where your working on.. and go on to the next
Only Worn Pumps Make The Sense Of Smell Delictable
Mary Jane

picture

Post by Mary Jane »

Big J, I have been wrong before but you have to KIS (Keep It Simple).

It looks like the uploader may be giving him only the address without the code. If he types in the code they come up.

I have been having trouble with long strings of photos. First 8 to 10 load in the post, then I get the red X. Clicking on the photos sometimes works for a few more. If the shoes are so so than there is no loss. Taken hours to get all the photos on some posts to load. With out the auto loading, I can see what the photos are in a few minutes.
sissy slave

Best regards...

Post by sissy slave »

Deepest respects...
Last edited by sissy slave on Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Comments from: sissyslave@kissherheels.com
Permission from: WickedWife@kissherheels.com

The Wicked Wife of the Woods
www.KissHerHeels.com
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

MJ there is Keeping It Simple and then theres being wrong...because your computer (unless you set it up to do so) cant stop you viewing pictures...its the server that has the power to stop an image from appearing
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

just untick the BBCode box near the preview and submit buttons under where you write thats all your doing wrong. Go and edit your topic the edit button is on the right hand side of the page when your looking at the posts, and do that and your pics will apear :arrow:

Me
sissy slave

Best regards...

Post by sissy slave »

Deepest respects...
Comments from: sissyslave@kissherheels.com
Permission from: WickedWife@kissherheels.com

The Wicked Wife of the Woods
www.KissHerHeels.com