Stranded Cammile

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Cammile

Re: Very sexy....

Post by Cammile »

dia-zerva wrote:Cammille... very sexy! I love the outfit! Where's the Genie in the bottle? ... wait that's you... :D
Kisses,
-dia

:D :D By the way nice bathing suit shoot Dia :D
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

leather1 wrote:Yes my dear I have left Wisconsin in search of you with a large pool of water and other beverages. Wait my princess I am on the way. I am hot no I am cold I am confused because I look at the bottle of water and cool off and than I see you and I am hot. Maybe in another life time you were my best bud playing in a sand box. No wonder why I had such a crush on you. Perhaps you could wear those thigh high boots out there in the heat!

Thanks, we are creating the story for those thigh high boots Leather1 so you will see them in action soon.
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Gucci24 wrote:Cool Pics Ilike your Shoes! :P :P :P

Nine west makes some interesting styles Gucci24 I have a simular pair in black too but dont look so good anymore :D
Cammile

Re: You can have my last drop of water anytime!!!

Post by Cammile »

sissy slave wrote:So totally cool! You absolutely ROCK!!!

I would give you my last drop of water to use as you want anytime!

By the way (awesome avatar Gucci)

Regards,
sissy slave

Thank you so much Sissy :D
Gucci24

Post by Gucci24 »

Cammile wrote:
Gucci24 wrote:Cool Pics Ilike your Shoes! :P :P :P

Nine west makes some interesting styles Gucci24 I have a simular pair in black too but dont look so good anymore :D

AHA but i Find the Golden better
dia-zerva

Re: Very sexy....

Post by dia-zerva »

Cammile wrote:
dia-zerva wrote:Cammille... very sexy! I love the outfit! Where's the Genie in the bottle? ... wait that's you... :D
Kisses,
-dia

:D :D By the way nice bathing suit shoot Dia :D

:D Thanks!!! http://www.pbase.com/wordman/dia_art_3