Thigh High Boots

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Randy Raz

Thigh High Boots

Post by Randy Raz »

Hi Guys
how would you like to see me get these boots messy ? any suggestions or do you wanna help ?
Luv Randy Raz

http://www.southern-charms.com/randyraz/fotos531.htm

billsinkers

Post by billsinkers »

Go as you are, minus the panties. Find some nice river mud flats and wade about until you are stuck thigh deep! Arrange for someone to send photos. Then wallow around until you're totally covered in mud and send more pics. Simple really!

Sinkers
REMLAP

Post by REMLAP »

yes, sink them deep into the mud
saintnick

Post by saintnick »

got to be mud really, the deeper the better, take them in to the limit then flood them and feel them fill up with cool mud, then just dive in!

shame im so far away, i would love to help you!

Nick
Mud! the deeper the better, feel it inside your boots!
leather1

Lets go large mouth bass fishing!

Post by leather1 »

Yes minus the gators. Lovely boots and eyes.
Imperfect human being laughing
Randy Raz

Post by Randy Raz »

Hi Guys
thanks for the suggestions, looks like mud is the winner at the moment, living in the UK I am sure I can find a muddy place , or do you have any locations in mind ??.
Luv Randy Raz

http://www.southern-charms.com/randyraz/photos.htm

Ps.. any guys want to send me (or bring along) some boots for me to wear.. email me
saintnick

Post by saintnick »

we have some lovely mud down here (Hayling Island Hampshire) its really soft with not many stones and is nice and deep not to far from the shore, and its very picturesque. I have some pics in my webshots page (www button)

i bet you have some nice mud near you?? did you get my pm Raz??

take care

Nick
Mud! the deeper the better, feel it inside your boots!