Any one seen this?

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Boots

Any one seen this?

Post by Boots »

found this youtube channel with wet and messy boot videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/Fantasnica

there is also a website
http://fantasnica.com/

Iv never seen this site so apologies if its old.
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

Every time a messy bootloving lady seems to disappear or gets inactive (pippa, scotisch sophie, messy mercedes ect.) there seems to be another lovely ladie to provide in oor needs for messy boots.

Thank you for this link!

Marc
The higher the shaft, the better
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

Every time a messy bootloving lady seems to disappear or gets inactive (pippa, scotisch sophie, messy mercedes ect.) there seems to be another lovely ladie to provide in oor needs for messy boots.

Thank you for this link!

Marc
The higher the shaft, the better
crotchboots-m

Post by crotchboots-m »

thanx muchly!! ive been searching u tube to a year now and never found that one...great stuff
woody

Post by woody »

Nica only came into the limelight just before Thanksgiving.

She has a few videos for sale, but she has taken a couple of them down because she is reworking the audio (they originally had a music track only because of microphone problems) to try to restore the original sound.

If she gets the audio worked out, she will have 5-star movies... the mud is that good. I especially like "First Time", that mud is incredible! As she tries to lift one boot, the other just sinks deeper. I only wish I could hear the sound of that mud sucking at her boots.

Woody
messymercedes

Post by messymercedes »

immarc_b wrote:Every time a messy bootloving lady seems to disappear or gets inactive (pippa, scotisch sophie, messy mercedes ect.) there seems to be another lovely ladie to provide in oor needs for messy boots.

Thank you for this link!

Marc

Just cause i havnt posted anything for a time doesnt mean i have vanished...had a bad year last year lots of probs and no time to really do anything plus dids has been ill for some time.......hopefully this year may be better

Cede xx
Only Happy when Messy
http://messymercedes.net
josephine

Post by josephine »

Good to hear from you again merc.

I trust chantelle is well too.

Jm.x
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.