louboutins that got muddy

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

muddyloubs

Re: louboutins that got muddy

Post by muddyloubs »

Gucci24, I will endeavour to get more louboutin abuse!!! it is so sexy, I just wish others would abuse them, maybe you could post some designer shoe abuse?
Gucci24

Post by Gucci24 »

Sorry i have no Desiger Shoes i don't have the money to Buy them!
But its right it is very Hot to to see them Abused!
My Lovly Louboutin pair is Anemo Black Satin these Heels are so Amazing and it were very hot for me if i can see sometimes a Picture Set how they get abused!
josephine

Post by josephine »

Here's an idea.

Why don't we start a louboutin fund raise the money to purchase a pair via the forum.

I would be happy to model them and abuse them.

Pictures and movies to be posted to the people who contribute into the fund.

Mc would be happy to shoot and edit the movie then post out a DVD to each contributor.

Say minimum amount per person $50 which if 6 people buy in gives $300 10 people gives $500.

Once a pair is chosen someone in the USA could purchase and send to the uk.

What do you think, and who would be intetested.

Mc says if we get 9 people to contribute we will put in the last $50

jm.
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
Gucci24

Post by Gucci24 »

That is a nice idea I star Next Month to Safe Money at my Paypal Account and than i will send it to you!
josephine

Post by josephine »

Hold on!

Don't send any money yet!

Let's start a list then and see if we get 9 people first.

1)gucci24.
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8.)
9)
10)mc+jm.

If we get 9 then mc will need an email address from each of you that a paypal money request will be sent to which gives each person a receipt of there contribution.

Then once the fund is filled the 10 of us shortlist a few pairs until the pair is selected.

Straight forward really.

So who wants to join the list...
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
Gucci24

Post by Gucci24 »

Understand
No i have to safe Money for some months so i mean that i will start with it next month till i ihve 50 Euro or Dollar
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

Dear Josephine,

I´m in too! The very thought of seeing you abuse and ruin a pair of Louboutins makes me sweat. :wink:

But one suggestion, even if the list of possible "victims" isn´t posted yet. Please let it be a pair of Loubs in finest suede or satin and a light colour. Just emagine, mud on light blue suede, ROAAAAR, wonderful! :twisted:

Greetings
D.S.