louboutins that got muddy

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

IndustrialHz

Re: louboutins that got muddy

Post by IndustrialHz »

josephine wrote:That's number three....

1)gucci24.
2)Dead spikes
3)H
4)
5)
6)
7)
8.)
9)
10)mc+jm.

Once we get nine people we can all go look for a pair, depending on the cost will depend on the split.it may well work out less then $50 each...

I will go to louboutin london to try on a few pairs to get an idea of size.I am guessing a 42 as they run small.

Jm.

Then once the fund is filled the 10 of us shortlist a few pairs until the pair is selected.

Straight forward really.

So who wants to join the list...
[/quote][/quote]

I could contribute to a fund for something like this.

A separate thread might be a good idea... regularly list some shoes you want and see who will pony up some money for you to trash them. Depending on the shoe I would definitely paypal $20-$50 your way.