louboutins that got muddy

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

muddyloubs

Re: louboutins that got muddy

Post by muddyloubs »

dont know about more abuse, the wife was rather upset when she saw the state of them ha ha!!!
muddy2shoes

Post by muddy2shoes »

more mud, tell her what makes them bad makes them better lol
Shoes and Mud 'Ahh what a great combination!'
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Wow! What a nice abuse! Seriously, good job!
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
Gucci24

Post by Gucci24 »

Wow very hot if you hve more post it! :D :D
josephine

Post by josephine »

They are very sexy shoes,your wife is so naughty! I love it !!!

So where did you go at the wedding to get muddy? What did she say when she first stepped in ? Come on tell it how it happened, what was her outfit like....

Paint us all a picture :)

jm.

P.s they don't look too bad, if you let them dry naturally away from radiators you should be able to remove the mud with you hands once it's dry and clean them with a wet cloth.as long as you haven't ripped the heel covering I bet they will look perfectly fine and can be worn again and nobody will ever know what those pretty pink louboutins got up too!
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

josephine wrote:I bet they will look perfectly fine and can be worn again and nobody will ever know what those pretty pink louboutins got up too!
...only just to let them face other forms of naughty treatment, right? :D

I´m sure you would like to adopt that honourable work, dear Josephine. And we all would like to witness it! :roll:

Greetings
D.S.
Ami

Post by Ami »

I'd love to see a pair of those Louboutin tall knee boots become submerged, although they too are expensive and I don't think anyone would entertain the idea