New member approaches....

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

GTSReviewer

Re: New member approaches....

Post by GTSReviewer »

Cammile wrote:Hmmmm this is sounding kind of expensive guys :shock:

The more you guys talk the deeper this gets.... the next thing you know we will need to be backed by Warner Brothers. :lol:

Loool XD. We havent gotten to the special growth potion that cost more than the US deficit yet:(. Warner brothers? I was thinking of getting Mr.Cameron down here XD.

PS: I have contact with a former WB exec =).
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

OH dear Cammile,

I can assure you, if I only win the lottery I would send you any pair of brand new Miu Mius, Louboutins or what ever you heart desires anytime you call me to make the expensive dreams come true. :)

MARK MY WORDS! :wink:

Greetings
D.S.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

welcome! how about adding a second girl to the story so I can put it on high heeled catfights? always love watching one girl wreck another's shoes.
GTSReviewer

Post by GTSReviewer »

Wetshoe wrote:welcome! how about adding a second girl to the story so I can put it on high heeled catfights? always love watching one girl wreck another's shoes.
Thank you ^^. And lol catfights in the GTS world are rather rare but very sexy for that reason. I'll try and one in there =). How ever I have a somewhat sad announcement ill make anew post for it however.
josephine

Post by josephine »

And be sponsered by nomex fireproof clothing!

Josephine.x
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
GTSReviewer

Post by GTSReviewer »

josephine wrote:And be sponsered by nomex fireproof clothing!

Josephine.x
lol. I think theyre gonna be too hawt for FP clothing ;P.