New member approaches....

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

GTSReviewer

New member approaches....

Post by GTSReviewer »

Rawr =O. Hello everyone here at MHH =). Im GTSReviewer. Some of you (that are multi-fetish ;) may know me, and if you don't thats totally fine too ^^. As my name suggest Im a GTS (giantess) fan, so I tend to lean more toward crush and WAM. I'm a fiction writer IRL so I may even post a WAM based story here if thats ok with everyone.

Also just so you know I have a thing for abusing....emotes as you can see >.>. And just so we're clear Im a guy despite that I use emotes in every sentence.

I want to thank Cammile and everyone the years of work put into this site. Im really happy this is here, if you guys ever need ANYTHING that I can provide (legally >.>) then send me a PM or email =). I'll gladly do my best to provide.

REQUEST: Also I have two things I wanna ask =X.

1)Has anyone seen that cake crush from WAMM' first anniversary?

2) WHat do you guys think of a WAM GTS story XD?
Dead Spikes

Re: New member approaches....

Post by Dead Spikes »

HELLO and WELCOME! :wink:
GTSReviewer wrote:2) WHat do you guys think of a WAM GTS story XD?
Honestly I am not into the GTS fetish but as it will contain WaM it sounds interesting to me. Would be nice if you could add some other abuse content to your story too. :roll:

Greetings
D.S.
GTSReviewer

Post by GTSReviewer »

Dead Spikes wrote:HELLO and WELCOME! :wink:
GTSReviewer wrote:2) WHat do you guys think of a WAM GTS story XD?
Honestly I am not into the GTS fetish but as it will contain WaM it sounds interesting to me. Would be nice if you could add some other abuse content to your story too. :roll:

Greetings
D.S.
Thank you thank you ^_^. I thought it about it for a moment as well how I could add WAM to it, then I loled when I relized how could you NOT add WAM to a story about Camille =)? What kind of abuses were you thinking?

I was thinking about the roads sinking like mud as she trodded upon them. using the resovair to wash her messy feet. And a few other things I'll surprise yall with ;).
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

WOW YES! :D

When its a story about Cammile it can only be great.

And as it will be a story from your fancy anything is possible, thats the wonderful thing about it. Maybe you could let her torture and destroy very expensive heels like Louboutins which most of us can´t afford. Let her abuse them very slowly in your story. A long walk through water, mud and deep gravel for instance. The fine soft leather will get messy and ripped up as time goes by. The very thought of it makes me hot. :roll:

Greetings
D.S.
GTSReviewer

Post by GTSReviewer »

Dead Spikes wrote:WOW YES! :D

When its a story about Cammile it can only be great.

And as it will be a story from your fancy anything is possible, thats the wonderful thing about it. Maybe you could let her torture and destroy very expensive heels like Louboutins which most of us can´t afford. Let her abuse them very slowly in your story. A long walk through water, mud and deep gravel for instance. The fine soft leather will get messy and ripped up as time goes by. The very thought of it makes me hot. :roll:

Greetings
D.S.
Sure =)! Mind if she sets them on fire and stomps them atop a parking garage with a new pair of heels =)?
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

GTSReviewer wrote:Sure =)! Mind if she sets them on fire and stomps them atop a parking garage with a new pair of heels =)?
What a brilliant idea. Setting a brand new pair of wickedly expensive Louboutins on fire and stomping them out with another pair, also fresh from the box. Best done with heels made of suede or satin. Would look extremely sexy when they start to burn too. 8)

WOW, this should happen in real life! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Greetings
D.S.
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Hmmmm this is sounding kind of expensive guys :shock:

The more you guys talk the deeper this gets.... the next thing you know we will need to be backed by Warner Brothers. :lol: