Messy Naked Lesbian Photoshoot

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wetshoegirl

Messy Naked Lesbian Photoshoot

Post by Wetshoegirl »

What started as a seductive nude painting turned into a messy catfight as I wrestled with the other model for domination. We were suppose to create an artistic painting when she intentionally dripped the neon paint onto me. Instinctively I flicked some paint right back at her her naked body. Furious, the two of us began to grab and push each other. Soon there was paint flying everywhere. She forcefully yanked my hair and shoved me on all fours. She then poured the paint all over my body and down my back. The paint felt cold and slippery. I could feel the liquid drip down my butt and in between my pussy. I struggled to stand up and tried to steal the brush from her but the slippery paint made it very difficult. Not only did we cause a mess in the studio, we managed to get the thick syrup all over our bodies and into our sexy high heels. As I continued to tousle with her, our bodies began to stick to each other from the drying paint making it impossible to pull away. Soon, we were forced to yank the sticky, thick goo off each other in order to free ourselves. What an exhausting photoshoot this was...
Messy-catfight-with-sticky-paint-08.jpg
Messy-catfight-with-sticky-paint-36.jpg
Trashy

Re: Messy Naked Lesbian Photoshoot

Post by Trashy »

Petty Cool
I'm Trashed
Wetshoegirl

Post by Wetshoegirl »

Thanks Trashy! It was lots of fun getting that sticky paint everywhere. Especially in our shoes and between our pretty little toes....
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Nice shoot you two.. :D :D :D
gracelandboy1987

Post by gracelandboy1987 »

Hi

iam not a big fan of lesbians....dont know but i guess all regular girls are a bit lesbian. Sometimes i guess homosexual Peoples are way cooler than straight.....strange time we life in. :?: :!: :?:

but the pictures are very cool. The glowing colours are awesome. . . .and those glasses. . . .Kayne West would be proud to see those pictures! :mrgreen:
josephine

Post by josephine »

Not sure where you think you were going with that statement, but for the record...I am a regular girl and I am not a lesbian so I think your judgement is somewhat jaded.

Proberly best you stick to comenting about high heels and that way you won't offend the females in the forums and i don't have to give you a warning for homophobic coments.

Josephine.
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
twoods

Post by twoods »

very nice. boots next time please!