Messy heels..

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

josephine

Messy heels..

Post by josephine »

Just watched a programme on itv called sing if you can, involves celbs singing while doing daft challenges..

Anyway the one I just watched had lisa maxwell actress off of the bill being suspended in a harness over a bin full of slime only to be lowered and dunk knee deep...

And the footwear...5" cream satin platforms!!

Only then to be dunked in feathers!!

The itv iplayer has two previous episodes which I am yet to watch but the one I just discribed will be up shortly..oh and the other female contestant wearing a white dress and White ballet pumps gets soaked in an indoor rain storm!!

The final bit sees a guy dunked in a water tank but possibely next time it could be a female...

Josephine.x
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
Wetshoegirl

Re: Messy heels..

Post by Wetshoegirl »

What channel?? Or is this program only in Europe?!? Sounds FUNNNN!!!
sophie_loves_shoes

Post by sophie_loves_shoes »

Josephine, please post a link so we can watch it soon, sounds very sexy, i wish they would bring that sort of show out to Australia

Soph xx
josephine

Post by josephine »

this is the link to the player,

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=235460

watch from about 14mins in.

Also in this ep a woman in a white dress sings in a rain storm getting soak through, she is wearing white ballet pumps, roughly at 26 mins in.

Josephine.

Also watched the other eps which sees one woman get dunked in a large tank of water clothed and in heels.

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=232059

this one is right at the end you have to watch the adverts but just slide the cursor on the progress bar up to each square and once the adverts finished move it past it, this one is at about 38mins
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.