A present for Cammile - FINAL SET !!!

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Trashy

Re: A present for Cammile (UPDATE)

Post by Trashy »

There Very nice, fantastic pics documenting them......but I can easily live with them being worn and being cast in a leading role, Shoes were meant to be worn....a little wear ( abuse to some folks ) is fine....much better than just bashing a new never worn pair just to destroy something :roll:
I'm Trashed
Dead Spikes

Re: A present for Cammile (UPDATE)

Post by Dead Spikes »

Well, I am quite sure that we all will get much pleasure out of the upcoming things. :wink:

OH, and I just got the info that my precious Miu Mius already had their first outdoor walk and the second picture set is in process. I hope you don´t mind waiting. :roll: :twisted: OMG, the curiousity is killing me. :shock:

Stay tuned.

Greetings
DS
Dead Spikes

Re: A present for Cammile - SECOND SET

Post by Dead Spikes »

Well my friends,

Cammile really knows how to put the suspense to the max(x). :roll: :D

She decided to grant my treasures a second set in the house before its getting serious for them. :wink:

Hey LP&G, I hope your heart is strong enough to stand the further wait. :roll: :twisted:

"The goddess is heading downstairs!" :wink:
Miu Miu-01.jpg

WOW, I would like to lick the heel tip and kiss the sole. :roll:
Miu Miu-02.jpg

By the way: I really love your tattoo, dear Cammile! :)
Miu Miu-03.jpg
Stay tuned... :roll:

Greetings
DS
mudcole

Post by mudcole »

Can't wait to see what those sexy heels get up to...

It would also seem that ds has dispatched a second parcel to Josephine containing a pair of mui mui's I know this because the parcel is now with me!

But that is for another thread in due course...

I hope cammile muddies them at some point but then cleans them again to be worn out and about as best shoes.

Looking forward to what she does.

Mc.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

mudcole wrote:It would also seem that ds has dispatched a second parcel to Josephine containing a pair of mui mui's I know this because the parcel is now with me!
:roll: :roll: :roll:

"Out now for Playstation 3 : MIU MIU, The Game" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Miu Miu-05.jpg

Greetings
DS
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

This is my personal favourite of the second set and it is my new wallpaper since I got it. Only problem is that its hard to concentrate on my work while sitting at the pc, cause I can´t keep my eyes from the pic. :shock: :roll:

PURE BEAUTY !!! :oops:
Miu Miu-06.jpg
Greetings
DS
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Hi D.S, I'm glad you are enjoying your precious Miu Miu. The outdoor set is coming out to you soon :D :D :D