A present for Cammile - FINAL SET !!!

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Dead Spikes

Re: A present for Cammile - FINAL SET !!!

Post by Dead Spikes »

Thys wrote:The coupe de grace would of course be that a train runs over them :twisted:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

That would not be the right treatment for the precious Miu Mius now that they look better than ever before. :roll:

Greetings
DS
minni

Post by minni »

Dead Spikes wrote: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

That would not be the right treatment for the precious Miu Mius now that they look better than ever before. :roll:

Greetings
DS
you and miumaniac could be astrological twins. i guess he would say exactly the same :wink:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22322 PHOTOS - Wet & Messy Memories
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/3240 Abused Shoes movies - FREE previews
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/2090 High Heels movies - NEW VIDEOS
MiuManiac

Post by MiuManiac »

minni wrote: you and miumaniac could be astrological twins. i guess he would say exactly the same :wink:
Liebste Minni,

you know me so damn well. :wink: I still cannot keep the eyes off my Mius you have abused (or rather improved) for me... Image

...by the way I would not like to see a train run over any pair of heels. Much too fast and too less fun. Abuse should happen slowly and with pleasure. :)