MC everyone and Happy holidays

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

did you sign in?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:49 pm

I signed in
87%
I did not sign in
3%
I was too late
10%

Total votes: 30

Dead Spikes

Re: MC everyone and Happy holidays

Post by Dead Spikes »

Of course I have signed in too. :D

Many thanks to you, dear Cammile, and to Maxx for this wonderful Christmas present. :wink:

Happy greetings
DS
techy

Post by techy »

It don't works well,because the URL:'http://www.cammile.com/members' is prohibition my request ,I think maybe my IP address caused . :( :cry: :cry:
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

techy wrote:It don't works well,because the URL:'http://www.cammile.com/members' is prohibition my request ,I think maybe my IP address caused . :( :cry: :cry:
When you try to enter you should see a pop up box. If you type in the user name and password you should be in...
if you have another message tell me what it is and I will see if I can help :D :D
Lolo

Post by Lolo »

That's a wonderful present you offered us there. Thanks a lot!

That slideshow with the loubs and custard was my favorite !
Thys

Post by Thys »

Am I too late??

I tried logging in but it still won't grant me access... :(
muddyloubs

Post by muddyloubs »

what a lovely christmas present Cammile, thank you very much!!! Hope you had a good christmas too!!! Cheeky question here, when are you going to mess up those Louboutin boots? And can you wear those leather trousers more often please? (ok that was 2) :D :D :D
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Thys wrote:Am I too late??

I tried logging in but it still won't grant me access... :(
I did it just now username... wetandmessyme password.... present make sure you type it in. don't try to cut and paste. :D :D