Epic Mud at Governor's Ball Music Festival - NYC

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Mud_NYC

Re: Epic Mud at Governor's Ball Music Festival - NYC

Post by Mud_NYC »

Day 1 - With some narration:
The solid area at one of the stages
The solid area at one of the stages
After you left the solid area, the ground became a swamp
After you left the solid area, the ground became a swamp
When there was still grass
When there was still grass
Heavy rain and nice boots
Heavy rain and nice boots
Early fist day 1.JPG
Early first day 2.JPG
Walked through this area with my co-worker - in the dark
Walked through this area with my co-worker - in the dark
The field turned liquid
The field turned liquid
Wet.JPG
There were plenty of unprepared, nicely dressed women
There were plenty of unprepared, nicely dressed women
cw147

Post by cw147 »

Great stuff, I'm enjoying the lack of rubber boots.

At all the festivals I have been to, there has been good stuff happening even when it is dry. Since I live in a hot and dry climate, it is usually very dusty. This means after a while, the area around the drinking taps turns to mud, especially when a tap is leaking. A lot of girls will brave the mud to get a drink, and with enough MDMA they will even go an jump in it.

I have also heard a lot off good stories from 3 day festivals, but I don't have the money to go to those yet.
Mud_NYC

Post by Mud_NYC »

Day 2:
What most of the field was like all day
What most of the field was like all day
People got stuck
People got stuck
Truth.JPG
Plenty of heels seen that day
Plenty of heels seen that day
and stylish women
and stylish women
Filthy.JPG
Look.JPG
Style.JPG
Making it.JPG
Walk.JPG
PCJ

Post by PCJ »

Ah, I thought since the first video you posted, "Studded Wedges" was 1280x720, that the rest were also the same on your camera, but were downsized to 640x480 on Vimeo's server after uploading them. Vimeo only lets free accounts upload one HD video per week--at least that was the case when you uploaded your footage--and any subsequent uploads are converted to low-res.

May I suggest a camera I tried out, the TCL SVC-200 'action cam'. Not only is it a high-definition camera with its own monitor on the side, but it comes with a radio-frequency remote, so you can start and stop recordings without visibly operating the camera's controls. Just supply your own SD card. Here's a YouTube review.

I wasn't able to get any real good slush-puddle footage this past winter, but only because the best conditions occurred while I was at work, but the camera itself performed admirably (and discreetly :) ).

---PCJ
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Wow. Great. Thanks. Really looking forward to photos of this year's event. I'm going to have to put this event on my annual calendar. Is it possible to purchase tickets late enough that weather forecast is available?
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Just checked. It is!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

This year sounds promising. Lighter rain hopefully means more girls will wear heels but there will still be mud! I wonder if I can make it.