My designer boots get all messy!!!!

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

temptressj

My designer boots get all messy!!!!

Post by temptressj »

I'm in town visiting friends and decide to put on my rarely worn red bottom, back zippered designer boots that are sure to impress even the most refined boot fetishist. I pull them on over a pair of skintight designer jeans and pair them with a fitted, custom made buttery smooth leather jacket. My friends, of course, have no idea what I'm up to, so I tell them I'm going to head to our chosen dinner spot ahead of them but I really just want an opportunity to break in my boots since they don't get much time outside of their box. I take a stroll in a wooded area and get my gorgeous boots all muddy. Damn. But I'm in luck! There's a bootwhore in every city, and this one is no exception. I find myself being watched and I tease the poor chap to the point of no return for him. I have him cleaning up my boots in no time! http://clips4sale.com/56415

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lazlo

Re: My designer boots get all messy!!!!

Post by Lazlo »

I love your outfit. Hot.
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Very Nice. You look Great, Hot boots also
I'm Trashed
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

oh I got a ton of pop ups from you link :(
I'm Trashed
temptressj

Post by temptressj »

Thanks everyone...glad you like!! Sorry about the pop ups!! I hate that. What other image sharing services do you guys use?
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Welcome back Temptress! Great photos, great outfit, great boots. And so hot that you wear them in the mud. Imagebam did crash my browser though. Until you find a less spammy image host, you could just upload the photos here.
temptressj

Post by temptressj »

Thank you Wetshoe!! I'm so sorry about Imagebam...they used to be safe, now I'm noticing a lot of issues!! I will try posting directly next time.