This is killing me...Can't Remember Commercial =P

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

BootLover1989

This is killing me...Can't Remember Commercial =P

Post by BootLover1989 »

Hello everyone. New to this board and huge WAM boot lover. I have this commercial stuck in my head that I saw a couple years back. It shows a girl dress fashionably in a nice dress and knee high boots. She walking in the rain without and umbrella and everyone else has one. The scene is shot from a side view. Then she gets to a clothing store soaking wet and enters one of the dress rooms and you can see only her feet and shes taking off her boots and dress and changes into something else. Can anyone figure out this commercial. I think I saw it on youtube and I think I originally found it on this site. Its been killing me trying to search for this video. Wetboots and unzipping...mmmmmmm :twisted:
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: This is killing me...Can't Remember Commercial =P

Post by Wetshoe »

Welcome! I would like to see that too.
justauser

Post by justauser »

BootLover1989

Post by BootLover1989 »

OMG that is the one!!!! Thank you so much.
justauser

Post by justauser »

You´re welcome!
It´s always nice to be able to help!
If you´re looking for something else, my harddrive pretty much covers the last six years of wet boots on youtube, I think.
At least the ones I consider worth saving.
The filenames should suffice to find a vid again, if it´s still around.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

thanks!