Uploading old Youtube videos

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

cw147

Uploading old Youtube videos

Post by cw147 »

I have a collection of long-gone (unpirated) Youtube videos from creators who are no longer around. For now I will be uploading some of them unlisted, maybe one every few days.

The first one is from 3-4 years ago, and is of a girl pouring shampoo down her Aldo boots.

I will also be posting on a Reddit sub I have created recently, http://www.reddit.com/r/wetshoes. Feel free to subscribe and contribute.
cw147

Re: Uploading old Youtube videos

Post by cw147 »

Here are another 2:

Flats

Heels
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Great stuff! The flats video from the second girl is amazing! Wow!
cw147

Post by cw147 »

I am glad you like it.

Here is one for fans of uggs

And some heels in pink stuff
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

any nike shox?
cw147

Post by cw147 »

Yes, here are some shox from the same person as the boots and the uggs

She had a lot of Shox videos, but I only saved 2 because it is not really my thing.
Her Yahoo group is still there, but there are only clean pictures https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/sho ... dmore/info
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

Awesome work do u know where she went or y she stopped ? Looks like great content