Final post on maxiwam.com, sites closing on April 28th

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

maxiwam

Final post on maxiwam.com, sites closing on April 28th

Post by maxiwam »

Hi guys,

yes, you've seen right, we decided to close our little project maxiwam.com. It was huge fun, but finally we felt it is too time consuming in our actual life doing WAM photos and videos in the quality we like them to be. Of course we will continue getting wet and messy, but will scale down with photos and video. Probably we will post stuff from time to time for free as it was before we started maxiwam.com. Many many thanks for the hundreds of kind comments and of course also for buying our sets and helping to keep the site online!

For the final post we put some sets together spanning the entire maxiwam time. We found loads of stuff in the archives of the holidays we did 2013 till 2015. Some were real shootings, some was more spontaneous stuff. Please see the full stories for each set here: http://maxiwam.com/blog/?p=1866

Of course I wasn't naked on my feet...

Chimmy Choo heels:

BCBG heels:

Buffalo overknee boots:

Zara overknee boots:

Tamaris suede ankle boots

A couple of days ago we also posted lots of free pics of me splashing around on a private wetlook pool party. See the pics here: http://maxiwam.com/blog/?p=1862

Enjoy!

Maxi and Aristos
Trashy

Re: Final post on maxiwam.com, sites closing on April 28th

Post by Trashy »

Great stuff , thanks for the memories.
I'm Trashed
kneehigh21

Post by kneehigh21 »

You have done some amazing things, looking super sexy in gorgeous outfits. Thanks for all your posts.
surgif

Post by surgif »

I miss you two.... :( and the fantastic work you did....

Hope ther will be sometime somewhere any new stuff .... :cry:

Best regards!