My shoes

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Bobdany2014

Re: My shoes

Post by Bobdany2014 »

Oh ok alors je
ravi de voir les foiré avec une crème anglaise ou de sirop , puis un écrasement de gâteau. ce serait une douce surprise ; )
Wet and messy france

Post by Wet and messy france »

Pourquoi pas voici mon mail wetlookfrance@outlook.com N'HESITEZ pas je n'ai pas peur de les abîmer
muddyloubs

Post by muddyloubs »

get the pink ones muddy and the blue ones wet
Wet and messy france

i hate mud wet or messy with oïl, paint, food...
franky

Post by franky »

Can you send me by PM your account number?
I can send you 5€.

I would love to see a movie with the ankle boots and some cake with syrup in your boots... and grapes... and lots more of nice food :-)
Wet and messy france

payment by Paypal faith made the video I send you a photo before and after with the payment order and once paid I send you the vidéo

i send a order payment by mail