muddy boots

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

owlman

muddy boots

Post by owlman »

My wife has finally decided to do some muddy boots video's,we've done a couple so far and have uploaded one to youtube,it's only shot on a phone so apologies if it's a bit shaky.She has lots of old boots and rather than throw them away I've persuaded her to make some video's,she's a bit nervous but hopefully with a bit of encouragement I can get her to do lots more,she has loads of boots,from ankle boots to knee boots to thighboots and ridingboots.more coming over the next couple of days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IhkQAjFJXE :)
muddy2shoes

Re: muddy boots

Post by muddy2shoes »

Well she's a great sport, hope you both keep up the good work :D
Shoes and Mud 'Ahh what a great combination!'
boots_in_2_deep

Post by boots_in_2_deep »

Hi owlman:
I posted a comment on your wife's thighboots in mud video last night, please let her know we appreciate her efforts and hope as time goes along she gains confidence and enjoys wearing nice outfits and boots (particularly thigh boots which are my favorites) into the mud. I have posted numerous clips on youtube under rgadt so if she wants to go look at my examples for inspiration she is welcome to. Hopefully she'll continue that thighboots outing in that same location and go out and see if she can get over the tops of the boots in the mud :D
boots_in_2_deep
owlman

Post by owlman »

Cheers she was a bit nervous, but we're going out tonight to see if we can shoot some more in a different location. The pond is a bit stagnant at the moment and she doesn't like the smell. I'll send if I can get her to do a boot filling video. If not maybe you should give it a few days then suggest it.
boots_in_2_deep

Post by boots_in_2_deep »

Hi again:
I understand, frequently locations with mud present are going to have rather unpleasant smells :roll: Hopefully you can find some locations which have less of those. Don't know how much construction you have going on near you, if you can find a new construction site where they have just begun clearing the land, you can find some wonderful mud if you come by on a weekend or after work hours after a good rain, but when no workers are around, and just explore. Newly exposed earth usually doesn't smell fishy or stagnant. Another place to try is along the banks of small streams or creeks that may be muddy for a while after rains, then dry up, not affording time for the water to stagnate. She shouldn't feel pressured by anyone to do anything she isn't comfortable with, hopefully her curiosity will lead her to see how deep she can sink her boots in, whether it's mud or water. It can definitely make your heart rate increase as well :D I love to see my boots disappear into the mud right up to the tops, but I prefer boots that fit tight enough so that they generally don't fill with water (at least not completely).
boots_in_2_deep
wadeboot

Post by wadeboot »

Thanks for your videos very much! :D :D :D Looking for more! Your big fan.