Anyone remember this guy with the MASSIVE heel collection?

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shoo-bay

Anyone remember this guy with the MASSIVE heel collection?

Post by shoo-bay »

For years I've been trying to re-find posts from an American guy (think he was from California but not sure). I remember he was a guitarist and used to post years ago on Flickr or some other similar site. He had what was the biggest collection of heels I've ever seen. He showed pics of his house which had rooms absolutely overflowing (literally) with heels. Does anyone know who I'm talking about, and is he still online? His photos were mind blowing. Thousands and thousands of sexy heels. Someone must know who I'm talking about!
fineheel

Re: Anyone remember this guy with the MASSIVE heel collectio

Post by fineheel »

Last edited by fineheel on Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
fineheel