free vid - wet and muddy heels & flats

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Leila

free vid - wet and muddy heels & flats

Post by Leila »

I haven't posted on here in a long time which I do miss but life has been crazy recently. However I just made a short video clip of myself and Tara Tied walking around in a muddy river which you guys can see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbRP_cq ... e=youtu.be

She wears flats and I wear heels. This video was shot a long time ago but only edited and released recently so I no longer have access to that location sadly. If anyone is interested in the full video it's from a quicksand video which can be found here: https://didvp.umd.net/download_info/betrayals

Enjoy! Hopefully I will have more to post soon :)
Trashy

Re: free vid - wet and muddy heels & flats

Post by Trashy »

:) Nice job, thank you.
I'm Trashed
boots_in_2_deep

Re: free vid - wet and muddy heels & flats

Post by boots_in_2_deep »

Miss Leila:
It's so nice to see you posting here in this forum, I love your past clips of you in sexy knee high and thigh high boots in deep mud or quicksand, and do miss seeing you in those. Hopefully you'll be able to return soon and share more of those kinds of adventures, which we definitely love here!!!
boots_in_2_deep