Greetings! And crotch boots as a nice start

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

SparksRettle

Greetings! And crotch boots as a nice start

Post by SparksRettle »

Hey everyone, I'm new here, just registered.

I won't write much 'bout myself, as I like to keep things private, but I have been fond of latex boots for some time already, I own two crotch high pairs. I also like to take them out, although I haven't done it often. As you may guess, I especially like to go out in my boots for some muddy adventures - and I even have a video for you!

Sadly, this is the only video I have at the moment, but I'll try to upload something during the warmer months (it's quite cold where I live right now and you can't really find any nice mud).

Enjoy this clip as for now! Hopefully you'll like it :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXZziIG7XcA&t=133s

And a quick question too: do you have any good ideas on how to make boots with zippers waterproof? I don't really like the water getting into my boots, I prefer to keep my feet dry
boots_in_2_deep

Re: Greetings! And crotch boots as a nice start

Post by boots_in_2_deep »

Hi SR:
I saw and commented on your YouTube video and look forward to seeing more of your crotchhigh latex boots in muddy adventures in the near future :D As for your question, this is an issue I've dealt with frequently since I have rather large legs which don't make it easy to put on thighhigh or crotchhigh boots without zippers. At least it does make it much more difficult. One suggestion I would make is to use duct tape, either on the outside over the zipper or on the inside behind the zippers as you're putting on the boots. If you're patient enough to get the tape to stick the full length of the zipper it can be very effective. Using it on the outside of the boot, over the zipper is usually less effective, plus you leave the tape residue on the outside of the boots when you remove the tape. Any kind of waterproofing spray used on the outside of the zipper will be limited in effectiveness, plus it will probably make the zippers more difficult to operate. You could also apply a Vaseline-like grease over the zippers once your boots are on, that might not be a bad idea but it will make clean-up more difficult. Anyway, please give these ideas some consideration, you might be very happy with the results.
boots_in_2_deep
SparksRettle

Re: Greetings! And crotch boots as a nice start

Post by SparksRettle »

Thanks for tips! I'll be sure to test them at some point, although my latex boots are still doing good, so I'll be wearing them until they get unusable. I'll be posting another video soon (one week at most, maybe a lot shorter), so stay tuned!