Second pair of Louboutins arrive....

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Trashy

Re: Second pair of Louboutins arrive....

Post by Trashy »

andy23nz wrote:Wow nice shoes but would love to see your stocking-ed foot in them
Wooowhoooo I second that. Although everything you do is nice Josephine. I'm ready to donate to the cause, just need to know what you prefer and where to send :)
I'm Trashed
josephine

Post by josephine »

Trashy wrote:
andy23nz wrote:Wow nice shoes but would love to see your stocking-ed foot in them
Wooowhoooo I second that. Although everything you do is nice Josephine. I'm ready to donate to the cause, just need to know what you prefer and where to send :)
Pm me.

Josephine.x
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
josephine

Post by josephine »

The nude pair I am bare legged.

Josephine.x
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Nice job Josephine, I love the second pair ( the ones with the black lines )
:D
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

nice :)