hey wetshoe

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

beaz51

Re: hey wetshoe

Post by beaz51 »

Holey sheet amazing we need to see more haha, does she destroy shoes?
constant

Post by constant »

Wetshoe wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:42 pm No problem. We are fine. Still friends. Sorry, not possible to get the old vids. She didn't want to be on the internet any more. Here are some pics of gf.
Hey WetShoe, I think you should stomp on her cute louboutin toes! Grind it down and make her feel the pain :twisted:

Will we be seeing videos from her? maybe in your Shoesession site as well?
destroyingsexyshoes

Post by destroyingsexyshoes »

Holy hell! In love. Could we see more of her and those heels in the pool?
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

beaz51 wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:36 pm Holey sheet amazing we need to see more haha, does she destroy shoes?
She does get wet in them often. Does abuse them pretty well. No total destruction yet.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

constant wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:06 am
Wetshoe wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:42 pm No problem. We are fine. Still friends. Sorry, not possible to get the old vids. She didn't want to be on the internet any more. Here are some pics of gf.
Hey WetShoe, I think you should stomp on her cute louboutin toes! Grind it down and make her feel the pain :twisted:

Will we be seeing videos from her? maybe in your Shoesession site as well?
I do need revenge, don't I?
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

destroyingsexyshoes wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:27 am Holy hell! In love. Could we see more of her and those heels in the pool?
She has been in the pool again in other Louboutins. I'll ask her if it's ok to show you guys.
destroyingsexyshoes

Post by destroyingsexyshoes »

What does she think of you wanting to destroy her heels? Does she enjoy getting her heels wet in the pool?