Wow!

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Cammile

Re: Wow!

Post by Cammile »

Yes the count is up there... YouTube is fun. :D
Are you refering to the girl fight video?
CSCSCF Pic37.jpg
josephine

Post by josephine »

That looked like a fun shoot!

The brief clip I saw was you wearing what looked like louboutins falling into a pool of creamy clay(guessing it’s on the members side currently) that said i’d Love to see a hole that was waist deep full of that creamy clay get stepped into!!
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Cammile wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:57 am Yes the count is up there... YouTube is fun. :D
Are you refering to the girl fight video?
CSCSCF Pic37.jpg
Looks like its gonna be a hot video :)
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Josephine, Ah the Cammile Sweet intro screen... Well I will have to get Maxx out there with a shovel and get to work! lol
Wetshoe, It was a lot of fun! but poor Maxx was cleaning his car for the next 2 days... lol
CSCSCF Pic04.jpg
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

use rental car next time :)