High heel halloween..

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

josephine

High heel halloween..

Post by josephine »

Josephine. X
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
erv2u

Re: High heel halloween..

Post by erv2u »

Nice find. I doubt that she cleaned the shoes after carving, probably dumped them.
Streetscrambler

Post by Streetscrambler »

Good fun video, l heard her say that she would probably destroy the shoes, so hopefully their will be a video of that too.
I've seen this girl on Youtube before she and friend were wearing high heels for twenty four hours, In that video she was virtually bouncing of the walls in her flat which maid me think she was taking some sort of substance?
josephine

Post by josephine »

Or just high on her heels.. (see what I did there!)

Josephine x
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
Streetscrambler

Post by Streetscrambler »

:D Very good Josephine, l think most of us who belong to this group get high on high heels.
a911cto

Post by a911cto »

Wow! Impressive find and lady