3 vids of mine from a while back

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

messylaura

3 vids of mine from a while back

Post by messylaura »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVbhZKboeag

a few ,9 ish years ago i made a youtube account in a different name to see if these vids would show up on any of the wet and messy sites i use, i cant say i personally have seen them reposted.
couple of past wet / muddy videos from me
https://www.youtube.com/@abigailbutterfly
muddy2shoes

Re: 3 vids of mine from a while back

Post by muddy2shoes »

Good Video's tho kinda wish for a few close ups of the shoes, and some new video's of course :)
Shoes and Mud 'Ahh what a great combination!'
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Awesome video!
Blue

Post by Blue »

These clips are so nice :) Because your shoes look just beautiful from this point of view - I would love to know how especially the ones from Greenbelt 2012 look in clean condition.

... I've accidentally stumbled over them years ago already, and was asking myself for the story behind - and how your friend did react when walking through the mud with them ^^
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

i still have both pairs, both are from M&S in uk, the pink ones i wore about a week ago in the rain and they got soaked as anything i wear in the rain does, one of the reasons i hardly ever have a phone/camera with me.

the ones from greenbelt are a purple pair of courts with a mary jane strap, they have been to a few muddy events because they do so well and they have nice cleavage too. they need a little bit of heel repair atm which i will get around to one day
i was at the greenbelt for two days my gf the girl i was walking with used to steward there for the full week.
i only ever used to if it had been or was raining, for obvious reasons,
i think i was the only one in heels in the mud but there were a few girls in flats that were drenched in mud.

we not been to greenbelt for a while but we still find lots of mud around and about
what am i doing these days, well i'm currently fixing up the house i'm living in in London and hope to sell that and move out to south/south west uk,
somewhere near mud or the coast, might end up with a small farm as i have a few classic cars and missus wants to have some horses.
Blue

Post by Blue »

Thanks a lot for the detailed reply.

Love those Mary Janes, however it came to the situation. Beautiful point of view with nice emphasis.
If it's not possible to share any pics of those, please let me know what brand they are. I'm quite sure I know all nice Mary Jane style from the last 15-20 years.

... it's just great a feel in these clips have, very easy with a nice attitude.

Sorry to say that in general - I could have left that note to many post in the last years, lost my acc so had to re-join after being one of the 10 first registered members here - this forum generally has de-generated to a highly commercial business which really upsets and kills any creativitiy worth sharing with you. It's a very special thing we're into, and it massively sucks how those communties seem "to work" nowadays.
messylaura

Post by messylaura »

i'll see about getting back into pics and maybe some more vids etc as for the shoes they are an marks and sparks pair (uk) from around 2010 ish the most distinguishing feature is the heel shape its 2 inch high, from the back and side it tapers as a normal high heel would except its cross section is square, so no round edges having the three outer sides comming to a square tip, bit like a pyramid would.
the sole of the shoe is attached all the way out to the heel of the shoe body with the heel attatched there, rather than the sole running down the inner of the heel stem.
i'll get some pics up as i have them here still.
---------
EDIT https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Patent-Shoes ... SwrAxdwdS0

(i found the exact same pair on ebay, same colour same size loool)
-----------
cleavage is good, see all the toe cleavage with out being excessively done.

on the first two days i wore fishnets with the shoes as i wanted to see the cleavage mud/water but not have them rub me to blisters which they didn't.

on the last day and to go home i did have other shoes but decided to carry on wearing them with bare legs, it was still raining and they stayed wet so there was alot of muddy water coming out of them all the way home, including on the train which was cool, there were a few people asked me about it and we just told them we were at a festival.
when questioned why i didn't have wellies i said wheres the fun in going to a festival if you not getting muddy .