Cute little red LK Bennett

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shoo-bay

Re: Cute little red LK Bennett

Post by shoo-bay »

How have I missed all these excellent posts! Can’t wait to see more. And Arturo...let’s see some more pics of the fun you had with Alex’s LKB pumps!
Chocolaterain

Post by Chocolaterain »

shoo-bay wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:47 pm How have I missed all these excellent posts! Can’t wait to see more. And Arturo...let’s see some more pics of the fun you had with Alex’s LKB pumps!
Thank you very much Shoo. These excellent shoes needed some excellent treatment, with some mild to medium abuse before sending them to the grave :mrgreen:
And yeah totally agreed, he has so so many post I couldn't find what he did in the end!
This one goes for you both, old time forum users!
DSC_0476.jpg
Chocolaterain

Post by Chocolaterain »

Update on how they're doing
DSC_0026.jpg
mossimo13

Post by mossimo13 »

Good job
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Pretty shoes! Dont kill them, just give them a bit of stick. Nothing worse than looking back wishing you still had the shoes to wear all worn down.
Chocolaterain

Post by Chocolaterain »

davestratford1 wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:44 pm Pretty shoes! Dont kill them, just give them a bit of stick. Nothing worse than looking back wishing you still had the shoes to wear all worn down.
Agreed. I wont do anything crazy just yet, maybe until i find a worthy replacement.
For now, i've thought about preparing a little cake with the LKBs :wink:
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
hey yes. would you bake the shoe in a cake?
i have sometimes done this. mmmm wonderful