FORUM UPDATE

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shoebrain

Re: FORUM UPDATE

Post by shoebrain »

I am unable to post a new topic, is something wrong with the forum?
josephine

Post by josephine »

hi wetshoe

its not working for me, on iphone or pc.
cant send pm's or ban spammers!
nishika9 add this user to the ban list as they keep posting spam.

josephine.

ps, prefer the old colours
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
taafm

Post by taafm »

What happened to the wethighheels forum? Getting an http 500 error? Is this the new forum?
Paulojean

Post by Paulojean »

Impossible de faire un message depuis
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

HI
The link from the wetshoe site did also not work. I came on the site only from an older post. Then i must go to the board index.
Thank you
heelburner1
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Hi All.

Sorry. Not sure why some functions arent working. I did fix the link from wethighheels.com to this forum. The forum itself runs on software which I can't fix. I kept it with its default colors to keep maintenance easier. I banned nishika9 but due to the new software it possibly didnt work so do let me know if user is still around.