New muddy boots website launched

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

dreamteam

New muddy boots website launched

Post by dreamteam »

Hello all,

I am Sarah, the female part of dreamteam. I share with Leon and many of you here the passion for wet and muddy boots. Some of you may remember my pictures in this forum.

Today I would like to let you know that we started our brandnew website. If you like pictures as the one below then please look at: www.bootpassion.com

Sarah

Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Site shows promiss,looking forwards to seeing what new material you bring to the community
Damagedheels.com
STAR

T ime is due

Post by STAR »

SAME OLE, SAME OLE,CHEAP BOOTS PAT.LEATHER CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK WITH SOME REAL LEATHER AND SUEDE BOOTS.SOON
hymerboots

Post by hymerboots »

Hi sarah,

vcery nice muddy Pics,

I love patent Boots in teh mud very much.

Hope to see much more from you
in thigh high Patent boots in the mud.

Greetings

Hymerboots
cgrassham

Post by cgrassham »

This site looks great! Very promising. I can't afford to join at the moment, but I may do in the future!
Last edited by cgrassham on Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoes + deep sticky mud = :)
saintnick

Re: T ime is due

Post by saintnick »

STAR wrote:SAME OLE, SAME OLE,CHEAP BOOTS PAT.LEATHER CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK WITH SOME REAL LEATHER AND SUEDE BOOTS.SOON

instead of shouting abuse, lets see if you can do better (which i doubt!).
This site is promising and i like it a lot, people like us make a lot of effort to do this and we enjoy it, i think its horrrible when comments like this are made, if you dont like it......dont look at it!
Mud! the deeper the better, feel it inside your boots!
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

patent isnt THAT cheap i hasten to add...most shoes with patent on them cost MOST than their leather counter parts AND the leather is fake anyway except with shoes like gucci and prada and jimmy choo etc....