Damagedheels.com Vote Wining Picture Set

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Damagedheels.com Vote Wining Picture Set

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Hi All
Firstly thanks to all those of you who participated in our little vote,and as stated in the DH poll thread, set 1 (Junes muddy morgan boots) won with 22 votes,so here are the 10 pictures Damagedheels.com has promissed
enjoy :twisted:
Damagedheels.com

Last edited by Damagedheels.com(hhds) on Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

Thanks HHDS :D

it is a good idea depending on what happens i might let either wamfast or jsplace lie fallow for a bit longer because i have some cash hidden away but i cant open the vault to it till im 21...meaning i will be able to buy models....and not use my housemate...(as you'll see in my dvd) :roll: :lol:

anyway thanks again :D
saintnick

pics

Post by saintnick »

Lovely setting

Lovely girl

lovely boots

what more can i say

thanks HDDS
Mud! the deeper the better, feel it inside your boots!
tehfyre

Post by tehfyre »

Definately not disappointed here... great work as always, hhds!
A wise man once said that before judging someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

very nice hhds!
mudcole

mmmmmm!!

Post by mudcole »

Very nice....brave girl bet that was a little cold...even in boots!!!

Love the look of that last mudpit....if only pits like that could be found in the summer time!!!!

Thanks for sharing
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Re: mmmmmm!!

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

mudcole wrote:Very nice....brave girl bet that was a little cold...even in boots!!!

Actually the only reason we stopped the shoot in the field was because Junes feet and ankles were starting to hurt as she was trying to walk on the balls of her feet all the time so we could get some good pictures with the heels (not sinking into the mud all the time) apart from tha June was having a great time,she said she wasnt cold,and was really relaxed out the whole experiance!
Damagedheels.com