1000 posts....just thought i would say....

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

mudcole

he he

Post by mudcole »

I am glad some of you like those black aldo's, i know that josey really likes those.

She only had them about two weeks when she got caught in the rain in them, and the toe has been scuffed a little. she tells me thats the nature of that style of shoe, very pointed.

I wonder what she might do in them.....
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

Please persuade Josey to do more to her black Aldo pumps. They deserve much more than a little walk in the rain and a small scuff on the pointy toe.

Those sexy pumps need some serious abuse!
mudcole

mmmm

Post by mudcole »

Thing is, she still wears those heels to work and out and about and she really likes them.

Will have to see what she says.... :wink:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com