Fun time with missus at the beach

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

davestratford1

Re: Fun time with missus at the beach

Post by davestratford1 »

Well its worth a try. I had wondered if more water was the solution. They arn't expensive as such, nor desirable to most. Just hard to replace as they are from the mid 00's.
vector

Post by vector »

davestratford1 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:32 am Well its worth a try. I had wondered if more water was the solution. They arn't expensive as such, nor desirable to most. Just hard to replace as they are from the mid 00's.
I have watched some videos of very high tech shoe restorers in Japan. To remove likely salt stain from a pair of riding boots, they simply placed it under a water tap, had it completely soaked and then rinsed. Then they sprayed some conditioning oil and let it air dry. The boot leather looks new afterward. :D
cw147

Post by cw147 »

Excellent beach footwear. Did she enjoy soaking those boots?
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Well they are drying out now fingers crossed. I went for blasting them out in a hot shower whilst rubbing shampoo/conditioner in and on them really scrubbing and rinsing.
ayushiest

Post by ayushiest »

omg I love her so much.