Fun time with missus at the beach

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

muddy2shoes

Re: Fun time with missus at the beach

Post by muddy2shoes »

love it
Shoes and Mud 'Ahh what a great combination!'
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Excellent, but be careful. I have a pair of shoes that got soaked the sea and now they attract moisture so constantly damp and the soles wont glue up. 😢
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Nice stuff! Looking forward to more pics
noirhhl

Post by noirhhl »

davestratford1 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:03 am Excellent, but be careful. I have a pair of shoes that got soaked the sea and now they attract moisture so constantly damp and the soles wont glue up. 😢
That what happen to the ankle boots so they are in the destroyed box
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

In the box with hope they might one day dry. My shoes have been in rice, de humidifier bags in them and by the heat since spring in the hope.
vector

Post by vector »

davestratford1 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:05 pm In the box with hope they might one day dry. My shoes have been in rice, de humidifier bags in them and by the heat since spring in the hope.
Soak them completely in fresh water for a few days and then squeeze out the water before air dry.
It has worked for me before. :D