Thinking of parting with some of my boots and shoes

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

valerie

Thinking of parting with some of my boots and shoes

Post by valerie »

Hi all I know I have been away for a while...my dad was ill for quite a while..he has now passed away..so I thought a new start ..a clear out so I am thinking of putting some of my shoes and boots I no longer use on e-bay? some where used in a photo shoot on pippas place (for those who remember that site) some are worn ie scuffed others are like new..does anyone think it would be worthwhile?..I have thought of this before but due to more important issues it never happened..now it might..your thoughts please.
Valerie.
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Sorry about your Father
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

welcome back valerie, and sorry about your dad.
sounds like a good idea. you'd probably get a little more interest if you show pictures of what you did to the shoes. cant show that on ebay though or else they will delist the item. you're welcome to put the photos here and link to your auction if you like.
chantelle

Post by chantelle »

Hi Valerie, so sorry to hear about your dad,

wetshoe is right what he says, lets see some pics especially the boots you were thinking of disposing of, I might just know someone who would be interested depending on what they are and size, my mate Nicole
I Just Love To Get Messy
valerie

Post by valerie »

Thank's for your sympathy at my dads passing..I will try to post some pic's (just give me time) some will be from the pic's that appeard on "pippas place" I have pemission to use these..most are with pippa modeling the shoes and boots..I think you will like them (when I get time to post them)..nearly all items will have been part of that shoot!..
Thanks again for your messages re dad...Valerie.
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

welcome back valerie :D

long time no see :D

sorry about your dad :(

love to see your pics, when you have time :D

J
Kid Leather

Post by Kid Leather »

Hello Valerie, good to hear from you and I hope you and Gordon are well. We met at Pippa's Place (actually Paul's) a long time ago, in fact it was nearly 5 years ago can you believe. I may be interested in some of those boots...maybe I'll get around to finding another model to wear them sometime as well.

Tom :)