Gold now has a sister

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Me&MessySophie

Gold now has a sister

Post by Me&MessySophie »

Dont know if these will get messy there very nice shoes but the future will tell and i thought you might like to see them :D
Had to get Sophie the matching black pair just cant beat a sexy court high heel :D

Me
Shoeshag

Post by Shoeshag »

Those are sexy heels, faith make realy sexy court shoes, would be great if we could see them abused soon! :D
heelshooter

Post by heelshooter »

Can we please have some pic's of Sophie wearing these new black shoes cos i love her toe cleavage in the gold ones and think the black are even sexier, they're my fav. shoes by far. Think you 2 are the best on this website and Soph is gorgeous, lets see more of you both please !!!!
i love women's heels
Stilettosex

Post by Stilettosex »

Top buy after seeing Sophie's gold heels i went i got a pair of the black one's for my wife, sexy sexy shoes.
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

Cheers i love the black ones more too faith really got the shape right and with the toe cleavage and the heel other the 4 inc mark spot on i say.

yeah i'll get some pics of Sophie wearing them :P

Me :D
heelshooter

Post by heelshooter »

Fantastic, I can't wait !! I'm hard at the thought of it !! Please don't take too long !! Thankyou both very much.
i love women's heels
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

Your previous beach shots were great. Can you please put these new sexy pumps through lots of wet , rocky, sandy pumishment.