Eating Shoes

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Sudsey

Eating Shoes

Post by Sudsey »

I was surfing You Tube the other day and came across a set of 3 videos where a German Director (Werner Herzog) cooks and eats one of his shoes. He stuffed it with vege's and then boiled it in duck fat in the hope that it would soften the leather enough to make it edible. Apparently it didnt work and the leather actually became tougher!

Anyway, my question, or maybe even a challenge, has anyone tried cooking and eating a shoe?

I know heelburner has made cakes containing shoes and cooked them in various other ways, and also that people have boiled them and deep fried them. But has anyone tried to eat one?

Perhaps we could start a recipe forum :D
beaz51

eating shoes

Post by beaz51 »

maybe u should cook up ur gallaz layne beachley shoes if u still have them
Sudsey

Re: eating shoes

Post by Sudsey »

beaz51 wrote:maybe u should cook up ur gallaz layne beachley shoes if u still have them

Nope, I dont have them anymore, sorry! My fiance has two pairs of Cairos tho - one purple one aqua.

They would be nice cooked up I think... perhaps as a roast - put some pork inside the shoe, oil it up with some salt and perhaps it would come out like crackling!
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

Hi
yes a reciep site would be sexy. first of all i love shoe burning but the next is shoes cooking or fill with shoes. mmmmm i love to see the sexy heels on a plate decorated with food or cooked in food. mmmmmmm next i will try to make more photos of such aktion. did someone else try to cook shoes?
and in the video the director really cut a piece of his shoe and eat it??
heelburner1
beaz51

sounds good

Post by beaz51 »

that sounds good what happened to ur layne beachleys u have any pics of them they are so my fav shoe
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

heelburner1(o.cal) wrote:Hi
yes a reciep site would be sexy. first of all i love shoe burning but the next is shoes cooking or fill with shoes. mmmmm i love to see the sexy heels on a plate decorated with food or cooked in food. mmmmmmm next i will try to make more photos of such aktion. did someone else try to cook shoes?
and in the video the director really cut a piece of his shoe and eat it??
heelburner1

Yep, he really did cut his shoe up and eat it.

I am hoping that next week my fiance will cook one of my chucks in a cake and possibly one in a pasta bake. They wil be washed first of course. I am not expecting to eat them of course...
Sudsey

Re: sounds good

Post by Sudsey »

beaz51 wrote:that sounds good what happened to ur layne beachleys u have any pics of them they are so my fav shoe

When I moved in with my fiance my shoe collection had to go. They were all too small for her and we wouldnt play with them because they held no romantic attachment for either of us. So I threw out the shoes that were no good and gave the rest to Good Sammys. That included the Layne Beachleys.

Since then we have started a shoe collection that we do play with and it has gotten quite large and includes 6 or 7 pairs of sneakers and about the same of heels.