New shoes

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shred

New shoes

Post by shred »

We just received these shoes, and the color matched my wife's skirt so nicely that we could not resist shooting a photo series.

If you use Internet Explorer, do NOT automatically resize the picture as it will seriously degrade the quality

Shred

heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
wow wonderful photos. did never noone see your wife when she abuse her sexy highheels? did noone become a hard rooster when he see what your beautiful wife do with her shoes?
heelburner1
shred

Post by shred »

No fortunately we were not ever discovered when we do a photo session. We would be very embarrassed if that happens. No, and the only one who gets excited is myself. That is to say... usually I am concentrated so much on taking pictures that I cannot really enjoy what is going on.

Shred
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

I wish we had a nice secret place.... Usualy when we shoot there is always someone who sees the cameras and has to come over to see what is happening. Wish I had a big sound stage :D
Very nice photos Shred