muddy heels and bondage

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

slydog52

muddy heels and bondage

Post by slydog52 »

Question to all...but especially you ladies!

My gf and I both have a strong high heel fetish. She is in her 60's and has worn heels forever. She alway dresses to the nines and takes excellent care of her shoes. I introduced her to bondage over time and eventually wet and muddy heels. She hates to ruin her shoes! She makes it clear everytime we begin a session that she knows her heels will end up wet or muddy. You may ask then...why does she allow it? 1. she loves me and likes to turn me on. 2nd and most importantly it has gradually led her to getting very turned on too. I make for great foreplay! Sometimes I tie her in the jacuzzi and then turn the water on to slowly fill the tub, or I have tied her wrists behind her back and then forced her to walk thru mud or water. Another favorite is to tie her to a chair and secure her ankles, I then force her to hold her feet up and I place a container of mud under her feet . In time she lowers her shoes into the mud. Believe me.. it one heck of a turn on. My gf alway attempts to avoid or prolong getting her shoes wet/muddy. Having talked at length about this she has explained that it makes her feel naughty, helpless, humiliated and embaressed to do someting that 99% of women would label as totally taboo and never do. The shoes she likes are vintage 80's styles, mostly 4-5" heels. I buy her new shoes often, but we always "break them in" prior to her wearing them out in public.

The question is: How do other women feel about getting your heels wet/muddy? Most women seen on the net seem alway to be smiling or laughing when wetting their heels. Most obviously are being paid and probably wouldn't do it otherwise. What do you all think!!!!!
hosehands

Post by hosehands »

That is awsome , I always thought that mature women looked soo sexy tied up