Ringing in the New Year

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Burnfan00

Post by Burnfan00 »

One question, please. The new samples look great, no doubt. But I can not find any new full series on your website (webshots). Will we also get such great series again, as you posted there, not only samples? I would be happy then.
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

Burnfan00 wrote:One question, please. The new samples look great, no doubt. But I can not find any new full series on your website (webshots). Will we also get such great series again, as you posted there, not only samples? I would be happy then.

I will be sending them to albums in the near future, Badboy and I have had a bit of computer (storage) issues. Hubby had to replace a router thingy, and installed a bigger drive for me to store pictures to and ultimately get them to webshots, so bear with us.

Badgirl
Shoes - The best invention for having a lot of fun!
Burnfan00

Post by Burnfan00 »

Thanks, I look forward to this. samples are fine, but nothing against a full burning process. And this is what I search and want to see...
cm

Post by cm »

How goes getting pics to webshots? :D
sophia1216

Post by sophia1216 »

Thankyou.U r so good!
crazy ugg women's shoes: beautyboots.com
beaz51

hey bad girl

Post by beaz51 »

helllo bad girl just woundering if u have any pictures ready yet cant wait to see the next bonfire any chance of showing us the shoes ready to die
meehow01

i'll buy a pair of shox...

Post by meehow01 »

ill buy a pair rather than you roast them..
Yowza!