Another pair up in flames.

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Badgirl wrote:
WAMSneak wrote:Oooh any chance of a preview of the pairs they left? I'd also love to see some cute girly DCs, that would be amazing.

Any chance you can upload your pics from here to Webshots? It's a shame not to be able to see them in all their detailed glory :-)

One of my friends has another friend(this is getting confusing :) ) who's daughter has a pair DC shoes, she is trying to figure out how to bring the subject up with her friend who has no idea what we do and why. So if she is successful we will see them this weekend. I hope so too...

I do hope to upload some of the sets to webshots soon, finding the time is the trick.

Here is a preview of the shoes they brought over.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
The last belonged to a friend, she gave them to hubby to 'abuse', then I have been doodling on them.

Badgirl
Badgirl,cant wait to see the whole photos uploaded to webshotsAlso look forward to the results with the DC shoes..and seeing these pair CRISPY AND CURLED..the only tway to treat cute tennis shoes Oh yeah two evenings ago I was at the local supermarket in line and the girl before me was WEARING the same cute Nike shox your girl-friend brought over and you ignited at he start of the year. I started to tap her on the shoulder and tell her how they looked burned up..figured she would thought that waas creepy..still..mmm
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

I was looking forward to the shoe-b-q as well, but we all found out Friday on the news that there is now a burn ban in effect because of the dry conditions around us, so alas, they will have to wait AGAIN.......I am so bummed. I think she is going to get a hold of those DC skate sneakers from her daughter though, and hold on to them, so when we can burn again, we will have them. It is times like this I really wish we had a fireplace. But it is nice to have an outdoor pit that way you can capture the burn from all angles, not so easy in a fireplace, but we could still burn shoes if we had one. Anyway, until the ban is lifted, we are stuck.

Badgirl
Shoes - The best invention for having a lot of fun!
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Bummer..when we didn't hear from you fri or sat..I suspected another burn ban had gone in.we have one here,too..I will be waiting in anticipation for when you can burn in the outdoor pit>I agree..that's a real reason you send such great pictures. I also agree..too bad you don't have a fireplace for in a pinch.Badboy needs to build one LOL Its what I do too.but burning in a fireplace you miss various angles..dont have to put up with the smoke..well til the burn ban goes..just be in anticipation..glad she acquired the DC skate shoes
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Awww bummer about the ban, hope it rains there soon!

Would love to see the DCs if you can get hold of them soon, maybe you and Badboy could graffiti them too :-)
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

Yes, this burn ban couldn't have come at a worse time. One of my friends is also trying to get a hold of a pair of Van's from her friend. They also belong to her daughter who has size 10 feet and is just starting middle school. Size 10 at her age. Her Mom has size 10 feet also. So, when and if I can acquire them, I will let hubby abuse them for a bit. He has seen them on her daughter before at a party here, and inquired about them, since her daughter recently got a new pair of shoes to wear to school.

So things are on hold here until mother nature decides to bring some wetness to our area. I heard about Texas too. Wish you luck, and no wild fires.

Badgirl
Shoes - The best invention for having a lot of fun!
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

OMGoodness, size 10 feet in middle school..sounds like my family!.I love the sound of Badboy getting those Vans and giving them abuse bfore you and her mom and the girl-friends make them CURLED and CRISPY.ditto the suggestion to graffitti the DC shoes as well as the Vans....sooo...we wait for mother nature!!
bendstra

blue and pink nike

Post by bendstra »

get thse blue/ pink nikes lie really messy b4 u burn them