Why burning shoes?

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Fluxade

Re: Why burning shoes?

Post by Fluxade »

May be younger.
I remember my grandfather burning paper in an open trash fire behind the house.
My mother and my grandfather had been doing greeting cards at home for money . The paper remains had been burnt frequently and I was allowed to join the burning because my grandfather was well aware of my faible for fire. The paper trash was stored in a big transparent plastic sack till burning day.
One day my grandfather lit the fire with some paper and poured the paper trash from the sack in. But this time there was not only paper inside the bag but a pair of my mothers white stiletto heels. I hadn't recognised them in the sack because the white shoes did not differ that much from the white paper trash. Now the shoes felt into the fire together with the highly inflammable paper sheets. That was the very first time I saw women's shoes burning. It impressed me but did not arouse me and I remember watching them with interest how they burnt and curled up. My mother had always worn stiletto heels even in the house or in the garden. Those victims of the fire had been white pointy shoes with slim and very high heels and a bow on top. After the fire got down I found one shoe half burnt in the ashes. The heel was not damaged but the rest of the shoe was burnt away by half and charcoled and twisted. I took the shoe out of the ashes and trow it away into the bushwork.
Years later by accident I found the slim plastic heel while digging into the soil. The rest of the shoe was decayed to soil completely.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Fluxade wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:45 am May be younger.
I remember my grandfather burning paper in an open trash fire behind the house.
My mother and my grandfather had been doing greeting cards at home for money . The paper remains had been burnt frequently and I was allowed to join the burning because my grandfather was well aware of my faible for fire. The paper trash was stored in a big transparent plastic sack till burning day.
One day my grandfather lit the fire with some paper and poured the paper trash from the sack in. But this time there was not only paper inside the bag but a pair of my mothers white stiletto heels. I hadn't recognised them in the sack because the white shoes did not differ that much from the white paper trash. Now the shoes felt into the fire together with the highly inflammable paper sheets. That was the very first time I saw women's shoes burning. It impressed me but did not arouse me and I remember watching them with interest how they burnt and curled up. My mother had always worn stiletto heels even in the house or in the garden. Those victims of the fire had been white pointy shoes with slim and very high heels and a bow on top. After the fire got down I found one shoe half burnt in the ashes. The heel was not damaged but the rest of the shoe was burnt away by half and charcoled and twisted. I took the shoe out of the ashes and trow it away into the bushwork.
Years later by accident I found the slim plastic heel while digging into the soil. The rest of the shoe was decayed to soil completely.
I was of a similar age when, as a child, for the first time I saw a neighbor putting small size sandals into the oven. I remember like today the sight of the fire that enveloped them and the movement of the leather straps. These sandals were red and white and probably belonged to his daughter at the time. This was definitely the debut of my fetishism. Since then, whenever I had the opportunity, I watched my neighbor light a fire in the stove and then burn his shoes. For many years, he burned a lot of shoes in the stove, from children's to women's, belonging to his wife and two teenage daughters. He made me a fetishist and it continues to this day. As I write and remember this, I have an erection, and this is also fetishism.
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

I was also about five. The shoes were brown leather loafers.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Writing about my own memories and reading stories from others always make me cum hard.
Did the neighbour leave the hatch open while the shoes burnt away? Normal one would toss the shoes in and close the hatch immediately.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Fluxade wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:12 am Writing about my own memories and reading stories from others always make me cum hard.
Did the neighbour leave the hatch open while the shoes burnt away? Normal one would toss the shoes in and close the hatch immediately.
So he put on two shoes, regardless of the pair, and sometimes in pairs. He left the stove door open because then the shoes would take a little longer to burn. Then you could see how the fire was massacring the poor shoes. When he closed the door, the stove began to roar loudly and the shoes flew quickly up the chimney. I accidentally approached them, crouched down slightly and watched the shoes burning. He often commented when taking the shoe in his hand that these would burn well, and they usually did. After putting on one shoe and then the other, a firestorm began and the fire roared in the furnace.
This had a huge impact on me. Afterwards I felt terrible and kept my legs tight (child masturbation). I felt pleasure and delight at the same time.
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

burn2shoes wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:17 pm
DanskoJoe wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:41 pm Great curling action. They remind me of a pair of Minnetonka moccasins I found at a thrift store a few years ago. They soles were extremely flexible and the leather was soft moose hide. I soaked the leather in lighter fluid and lut them up. The flames spread out to engulf all the leather. The leather distorted and crumpled. The soles curled fast and the shoes rapidly rolled up double. I shot streams of jizz out onto them as they burned. Made a loud "phizzzzz!" sound.
Have you ever been caught burning your shoes? Has anyone ever caught you behaving like this?
Yes, I have been caught. I was burning a pair of my old Sperry Topsiders when a friend of mine just happened to walk up. He just kinda gave me a curious look and told me that he would come back later. He never asked about it.
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

burn2shoes wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:40 am
Fluxade wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:12 am Writing about my own memories and reading stories from others always make me cum hard.
So he put on two shoes, regardless of the pair, and sometimes in pairs. He left the stove door open because then the shoes would take a little longer to burn. Then you could see how the fire was massacring the poor shoes. When he closed the door, the stove began to roar loudly and the shoes flew quickly up the chimney. I accidentally approached them, crouched down slightly and watched the shoes burning. He often commented when taking the shoe in his hand that these would burn well, and they usually did. After putting on one shoe and then the other, a firestorm began and the fire roared in the furnace.
This had a huge impact on me. Afterwards I felt terrible and kept my legs tight (child masturbation). I felt pleasure and delight at the same time.
Do you mean that the shoes themselves actually shot up and out of the chimney? Or did you mean the flames.?