great burning high heeled sandals scene in German tv series

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Bandolinohaze

Re: great burning high heeled sandals scene in German tv ser

Post by Bandolinohaze »

A really great find! :D :D Thanks for sharing..i saw the production blooper too..but it is still very awesome that the scene was wriiten in. Interesting how the episode unfolds. i kept waiting to see which woman character allows her shoes to be burned..the pretty mother and engenue(sp) :D :D ..the old dame matriach :? ..the pretty mistress :D .then comes the playboy scion and he has the wife :) and the gal :P whose shoes are burned in his house at the same time. I loved the crackle of the fire of the shoes burning :evil: and the click-click sounds of shoes making :D !! Love knowing the climactic line in the script too "well she'llll only be walking around barefoot anyway" :roll: Even though i know very little German i could get the emotions and body language.By the end of the clip I am enormously rock hard :evil:
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
i thought when the serie was in tv for long time and this has see many peoples in german. maybe someone get so hot that he say to his girlfriend, wife. i would love to burn shoes also. maybe from this scene in this evening of playing many shoes did get burned after. they have take a pair of sexy high heels toss them in fire and would have good sex after.
heelburner1
Thys

Post by Thys »

Dead Spikes wrote:OH, I remember that series very well. It´s something like a german version of "Dallas" or "Dynasty", just without oil. :roll: :mrgreen:

Somehow I must have missed that great burning scene when it came on TV back in time. :shock: Would have been thousand times sexier if the beautiful lady tossed her heels into the fire herself but still awesome stuff. :wink:

Greetings
DS

I didn't. It was also aired in The Netherlands and I remember this scene. Facial expression back then (and now) if I remember correctly was something like this.

Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Yes that was exactly my facial expression as I saw the scene on tv.
Back in that time I was watching tv together with my parents and the first scene that arouses me was the heel typing from minute 17. Then there was this burning scene and I was totally shocked and had to leave the room immediately.
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

:D
Thys wrote:
Dead Spikes wrote:OH, I remember that series very well. It´s something like a german version of "Dallas" or "Dynasty", just without oil. :roll: :mrgreen:

Somehow I must have missed that great burning scene when it came on TV back in time. :shock: Would have been thousand times sexier if the beautiful lady tossed her heels into the fire herself but still awesome stuff. :wink:

Greetings
DS

I didn't. It was also aired in The Netherlands and I remember this scene. Facial expression back then (and now) if I remember correctly was something like this.

:D
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Fluxade wrote:Yes that was exactly my facial expression as I saw the scene on tv.
Back in that time I was watching tv together with my parents and the first scene that arouses me was the heel typing from minute 17. Then there was this burning scene and I was totally shocked and had to leave the room immediately.
:D Think I would have been a devoted fan of the show from then on..I never remember a similar episode on US TV..anyone?
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

I remember a few Hart to Hart episodes where Mrs Hart would lose her shoes or they'd get damaged, but don't remember any getting burned. I remember Mr Hart asking her to take off a heel and give it to him so he could use it as a hammer to short out a power outlet. She then escaped with just one shoe on. Another time I recall her running back to rescue her handbag, yet ignoring her shoes which were nearby. I was about 7 or 8 at the time and had a crush on her, so maybe that's had an influence on my fascination with abused heels.